Some sample questions from this category:
* Geoffrey Boycott, the 23-year-old miner's son from Fitzwilliam, made his England debut in 1964 at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. Who were the opposition?
* Who was Boycott's Test captain on his first two full overseas tours for England?
* Which swashbuckling, 17-stone Durham-born Northamptonshire player put on an exhilarating 132 with Boycott for the second wicket against Australia at Lord's, North London, in the summer of 1968?
* What was Boycott's highest score in his very successful Ashes series of 1970-71?
* In the First Test against India at Headingley, Leeds, in 1967 Boycott scored 246 not out - his highest Test score. What happened to him before the Second Test started at Lord's?