Some sample questions from this category:
* Begining in 1987, Paul skated a sort of tribute to his older sisters who inspired him to start skating. He chose what song because it so closely resembled his experience?
* We associate Paul as having been coached by the famous team of Mary & Evy Scotvold, but early in his career, he was coached by the legendary who?
* Paul is often referred to as "the intellectual skater", because of his ambition to finish school and attend law school while competing on the senior international level. He shared this same drive and alma-mater (Harvard) with which Olympic Champion?
* In 1988, Paul won the US National silver medal allowing him to compete in the Olympics in Calgary. Who was his "mismatched" roommate?
* In the 1992 Olympic long program, Viktor Petrenko had 3 glaring mistakes to Paul's 1 mistake. According to Scott Hamilton (CBS commentator of the Games), why did Viktor win?