Some sample questions from this category:
* Besides yourself, the basic need of beginning skaters is a good pair of skates. How should your skates (especially rentals) fit your foot?
* How should your skates be laced?
* Once you get on the ice, if you fall, what should you should try to fall on?
* Before you go too fast, learn how to stop. The easiest stop is the snowplow, in which you push your heels _____?
* Stroking: when you push off on an inside edge (the inside of your blade), remember to bend your what?