Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of the following was not a nickname of a Detroit-based IHL team?
* The Cincinnati Mohawks won 5 Turner Cup titles in their six seasons in the IHL. Which team won the Turner Cup the one year that the Mohawks did not?
* Columbus, Ohio, had three different teams in the history of the IHL. Which of the following was not one of the three?
* The Cincinnati Mohawks won 5 straight Turner Cup titles from 1953 to 1957. Roly McLenahan was head coach for four of the championships. Who was head coach for the Mohawks' other Turner Cup title?
* Who was the first IHL Turner Cup playoff champion?