Some sample questions from this category:
* The Minnesota Twins franchise moved to Minnesota in 1961. What was the former name of the franchise before the move?
* How could anyone forget the team owner of the Minnesota North Stars that moved the team to Dallas? Do you remember his name?
* The University of Minnesota Golden Gophers men's ice hockey team won the NCAA National Championship 3 times in the 20th century. All three came in the same decade. Which decade was it?
* The first known use of the phrase "Hail Mary Pass" to describe a deep pass was on December 28th, 1975, in a NFL game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Minnesota Vikings. To which wide receiver did Roger Staubach complete the hail mary to?
* The Minnesota Twins won the 1991 World Series. Which player hit the game-winning home run in the 11th inning of game 6, to extend the series to a 7th and decisive game against the Atlanta Braves?