Some sample questions from this category:
* The episode opens with a chase scene: police officer Joe Luria (Scott Michael Campbell) is pursuing a suspect named Baby Shoes (Chioke Dmachi). It quickly becomes apparent that things are not quite right with the cop. What is his strange symptom?
* As the diagnostic medicine team starts brainstorming about the police officer's symptoms, it's clear that there's still some lingering tension between Cameron and Foreman over events a few episodes previously. What is their fight about?
* The team attempts to show Joe his improving chest X-rays -- and in the process they realize he's developed a new and disturbing symptom. What is it?
* More trouble arises when Foreman starts to display the police officer's earliest symptom. What is House's first clue that something isn't right?
* Comparing Foreman's charts to Joe's, House realizes that the mystery illness is progressing much faster in Foreman than it did in Joe. Why?