Some sample questions from this category:
* In the opening scene, we see Dr. Dana Miller training for a new craft - one that, as the episode will tell, makes her much happier than being a physician. For what profession is this week's focal patient preparing?
* In the post-credits montage, we see House's confidante Wilson tidying his home. What evidence do we see that he is still mourning his girlfriend Amber?
* When they learn of Dr. Miller's decision to quit practicing medicine, most of House's team is very disappointed. Why?
* As a result of a Huntington's disease drug trial administered by Foreman, Thirteen develops a brain tumor that threatens her vision. However, Thirteen persuades Foreman not to contact the pharmaceutical company. Why?
* Foreman and House treat Thirteen's brain tumor by themselves. What methods do they use?