Some sample questions from this category:
* There were two musical guests on the first 'Saturday Night Live' show. Who were they?
* Who was the first of the former Beatles to appear as a musical guest on the show?
* There was a recurring sketch where Phil Hartman, Jon Lovtiz, and Kevin Nealon would sing various holiday greetings even though their characters' grasp on English was not very strong. Which of the following was not one of the characters in the trio?
* In a classic bit, Steve Martin commemorated the 'Treasures of Tutankhamen' art exhibit, which was touring the United States, with which song?
* All but one of the following artists appeared as a musical guest on 'Saturday Night Live' in each of the first three decades the show was on -- the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Which artist did not appear as a musical guest in all three decades?