Some sample questions from this category:
* The majority of contestants competing in this "All-Stars" game placed within the top five slots of a prior season. So, which five players comprised the minority and did NOT place in the top five in a prior season?
* After Sugar was ousted, the Heroes tribe splintered into two rival factions of three. Which two members of the Heroes had to decide to which trio to give their votes, thus giving one of the factions of three potential dominance of the tribe?
* Which of the following is NOT a reason why Russell was targeted by his tribe BEFORE the merge?
* There were some major blunders in the pre-merge portion of the game. Which of the following did NOT happen on "Heroes Vs. Villains"?
* Who did not win an individual immunity challenge during their time in the "Heroes Vs. Villains" game?