Some sample questions from this category:
* On New Year's Day, 2004, who died when the Woolpack's chimney came crashing down in a storm?
* The first episode was broadcast on the 16th of October 1972 on the day of Jacob's funeral. Who was Jacob?
* In 1974, Jack Sugden went to Rome to work on a film script of his novel. What was the novel called?
* Dolly Skilbeck and her son, Sam, left in 1991. Which county did they move to?
* What caused devastation to 'Emmerdale' in 1993 as Joe Sugden drove Annie and Leonard to the airport en route to Spain?