Some sample questions from this category:
* Many popular shows have catchy theme songs and "Jack of all Trades" was no exception. What patriotic ballad is the theme loosely based on?
* Who is the president of the United States during the series?
* The show had a number of historical figures as guest stars, but played loose with the history as a great many would have been long dead during the show. Which of these men would actually have been alive during the show's 1801 setting?
* What is the name of the island that most of the series is set on?
* During the first episode, Jack adopts the alter ego of the masked Daring Dragoon for the first time. What was his inspiration for the disguise?