Some sample questions from this category:
* What did Monkey use to travel great distances in a very short time?
* According to the narrator at the beginning of each episode, what reigned "in the world before Monkey"?
* The story begins with our four intrepid travelers striking out from China in 630 AD. The countryside is full of demons, warlocks and bandits. Where were they trying to reach on this perilous journey?
* What was the reason for this very long journey?
* The priest Tripitaka makes the journey with her trusty horse and three brave animal spirits, who defend her against demons, evil spirits and other miscreants. What animals did they represent?