Some sample questions from this category:
* In which year was the first "Saint" episode screened on television (U.K.).
* I.T.C. who produced the show finally won sponsorship by way of a supplied vehicle for Simon Templar from Volvo in the form of the rather sexy Volvo P1800. Which British motor manufacturer turned down this great opportunity to showcase their product?
* Chief Inspector Claud Eustace Teal was the gumshoe of Scotland Yard who was forever endeavouring, and of course failing, to put Simon Templar behind bars. Who played the officer in the television series?
* "The Saint" made use of a great many guest appearances by high profile actresses of the day. Which of these actresses never appeared in a "Saint" episode?
* Lord Lew Grade, then Head of A.T.V. agreed to, and signed off a budget for, the first 26 episodes of "The Saint". What was the average production budget (pounds sterling) per episode? (Bear in mind this was 1962.)