Some sample questions from this category:
* "Upstairs, Downstairs" told the stories of the Bellamy family (upstairs) and their servants (downstairs). At the beginning of the series, who lived upstairs?
* The series was based on an idea by two British actresses, Jean Marsh and Eileen Atkins. What roles did they play in the show?
* The Bellamys lived at 165 Eaton Place. In what city?
* Angela Baddeley played Mrs. Bridges, the cook. Who played Mr. Bridges?
* The Bellamys' dinner guest in the episode "Guest of Honor" was the king! Which king honored Eaton Place with his presence?