Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of the following was not a spinoff of "All In the Family"?
* In the 1970s, Paramount Pictures flirted with the idea of launching a new TV network, with a proposed "Star Trek" series as its anchor, but the plan was eventually aborted. What was the working title of this proposed series?
* "M*A*S*H", one of the most successful shows of all time, spawned how many spinoffs?
* "Happy Days" can trace its origins to the early-70s anthology comedy series "Love, American Style". But "Happy Days" had its own children, too. Including animated shows, how many?
* Two actors from the series "Benson" (spun off from "Soap") went on to co-star in their own individual, but related, spinoff series. Who were these actors?