Some sample questions from this category:
* 1970: This variety show debuted on NBC in the fall of 1970 and quickly became a hit with phrases that were widely copied such as "The devil made me do it" and "What you see is what you get." Name the show.
* 1971: The top rated show of the '71-72 season often featured the lead character telling his wife, whom he lovingly called a dingbat, to "stifle yourself." Which television classic is this?
* 1972: What show began its long run during the '72-73 season and featured the phrase "God will getcha for that, Walter"?
* 1973: Which popular cop show that ranked #5 for the '73-74 season featured the memorable closing words "Book 'em, Danno"?
* 1975: "Up your nose with a rubber hose!" was one of many sayings that made this show popular, especially with teen-agers, when it debuted in the fall of 1975. Name it.