Some sample questions from this category:
* This was a children's show with live actors and marionettes. There were a couple of cowboys, an Indian princess, a clown and a live studio audience. Have I said too much?
* This was a vaudevillian type comedy, variety show. It debuted in 1948 and the last episode aired in 1967. It had a few name changes along the way. I'm looking for the first name. It was named for their chief advertiser, as were many at the time.
* When I was small, I remember putting a green plastic sheet over the TV screen and drawing along with the characters.
* Two suave private detectives work out of L A, sometimes with the help of their very good looking friend who works next door. What's their address, err, I mean, the name of the show?
* A West Point graduate takes up residence in a swanky hotel in San Francisco. He is well-dressed, loves the finer things in life, doesn't look like he needs to work for a living but helps the underdog.