Some sample questions from this category:
* The "Mystery Case Files" series were developed by Big Fish Games. What was the type of puzzles that were played in this series?
* All the 4 games in the "Mystery Case Files" series were released between the year 2005 and 2007. Which of the following is arranged in the correct chronological order?
* In "Mystery Case Files: Huntsville", players took the role of Master Detectives to solve mysterious crimes. What exactly was Huntsville? The name of a ___.
* In "Mystery Case Files: Huntsville", after players successfully finding all the hidden objects in a certain level, what would they have to do next? Solving a ___ puzzle.
* In "Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects", players were challenged to go through all the 22 levels in order to arrest the prime suspect. What valuable item had been stolen by the suspect?