Some sample questions from this category:
* Though there are variations in Moon names and European settlers created some of their own names, the majority of full Moon names were shared by which Native American tribes?
* Most of us have heard of the Blue Moon. The term once in a Blue Moon has come to signify a rare occurrence. Just how often, on average, did the Native Americans acknowledge this phenomenon?
* March is one of the months that has many titles including three of the choices below. Which one is incorrect?
* What month give us the Full Flower Moon?
* Shine on, shine on Harvest Moon up in the sky! Yes, this song conjures up one of the Native American Moons. In which month does this occur?