Some sample questions from this category:
* If your solicitor can talk the Police Prosecutions Service into it, you may find the charge dropped to Common Assault. If so, you could have the matter dealt with in the Magistrates Court. What jurisdiction of the Maggies Court allows this to happen?
* OK, so you're granted bail. Which of these is a condition that might be imposed on that bail by the judge, magistrate or police officer who grants it?
* Your trial is going to be before a judge and jury. The two have very separate roles to play. The judge makes decisions on ...?
* How many jurors need to agree on the verdict for you to be found "not guilty"?
* Queensland's criminal law is codified in the Criminal Code 1899. Which section of this legislation are you charged under?