Some sample questions from this category:
* Franklin Roosevelt was born in Hyde Park, NY at his family home. The name of the house was:
* Early in his career, FDR served in Washington as a Presidential appointee. What was his position?
* At age 39, FDR suffered an attack of polio and never walked on his own again. What year did this occur?
* FDR ran for Vice-President in 1920. Who was his running mate?
* FDR was in the habit of visiting a rural retreat in Maryland, which is now called Camp David. What was it called when FDR used it?