Some sample questions from this category:
* 'If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all.' (May 22, 2001). Which of the following parts of this statement is problematic?
* 'For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.' (May 14, 2001). Why is this sometimes said to be a Bushism?
* 'A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an economic illness.' (Sept. 18, 2000). What word would make more sense than 'anecdotes'?
* 'This is what I'm good at. I like meeting people, my fellow citizens, I like interfacing with them.' (Sept. 8, 2000). This doesn't sound quite right. What word did Bush probably mean to use when he said 'interfacing'?
* 'Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.' (Aug. 30, 2000). Which part of this statement is problematic?