Some sample questions from this category:
* Finish the following quote by Al Gore, Jr.:
"When my sister and I were growing up," Mr. Gore told a small audience made up mostly of women, "there was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, ________."
* Here's a gimme. What did Al Gore claim to have 'taken the initiative in creating?'
* Al Gore ran into controversial rock star Courtney Love at a Hollywood function, and told her he was a huge fan of hers. Love asked him to name his favorite song. He couldn't. She then asked him to name any one of her songs. What was his response?
* Al Gore, at a D.C fundraiser in June, 1998, was praising the exploits of NBA great Michael Jordan. Whose name did he utter, instead?
* In what Tennessee city did Gore work for the local newspaper as a political reporter?