Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 20 general entries.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
|In their last ever match, the Rams played Newcastle at Marathon Stadium. What was the result?||Adelaide Rams
They lost 34-20. August 22nd, 1998. A sad ending to a very short existence.
|How many home grounds did the Adelaide Rams play during their existence?||Adelaide Rams
2. They played at the Adelaide Oval in 1997 and Hindmarsh Stadium in 1998.
|Adelaide's record for most consecutive wins is how many?||Adelaide Rams
3. 3 in a row, June to July 1998.
|The player with the most points for the club is Graham _____ ?||Adelaide Rams
Appo. He scored 116 points in season 1998. He also holds just about every other record at the club, most points in a match (24), most tries in a match (3), most tries in a season (12), most goals in a match (8).
|Which former Canberra Raider coached the Rams in 1998?||Adelaide Rams
|Adelaide's biggest win was over Balmain in Adelaide. What was the score?||Adelaide Rams
1998. Yes unfortunately they only lasted 2 years.
Red and Blue. Just the plain old red and blue strip.
|When did the Adelaide Rams join the rugby league competition?||Adelaide Rams
1997. They were formed as part of the now defunct Super League competition.
|In rounds 16, 17 and 18 they had a 3 game winning streak when they beat Gold Coast, Balmain and ____________ ?||Adelaide Rams 1998
South Sydney. 40-12 v Gold Coast away at Carrara Stadium (this was their 4th win of the season), followed by 52-0 v Balmain at home at Hindmarsh Stadium, and 34-18 v South Sydney at the Sydney Football Stadium. They lost their next game 10-14, before winning again(!) 22-20 at home v Auckland, which was their 7th and last win of the season.
2. Gold Coast 40-12 at Carrara and South Sydney 34-18 at the SFS.
34-20 Newcastle. Round 24 of the 1998 season: 22nd August 1998 was the date of their last game.
7. They won 7 out of 24 games played, finishing the season 17th in a 20 team competition, above South Sydney, Gold Coast and the wooden spooners, Western Suburbs.
7. A lot of games but not all the teams were even good, imho! After beating the Bulldogs in the 3rd Round for their first win of the season, they lost 7 straight before beating Penrith 35-18 at Adelaide Oval in Round 11. A fornight later (Round 13) they had their 3rd win of the season when they beat St George 22-20 at Adelaide Oval.
Graham Appo. 12 tries and 34 goals for 116 points, a club record.
Canterbury. 3rd round: beat the Bulldogs 22-20 at Adelaide Oval.