Interesting Questions, Facts and Information
- There are a total of 215 general entries. We are selecting 30 for display.
Interesting Questions, Facts, and Information
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Bass guitar. Towards the end of the game, Dr. Nefarious' bumbling butler appears dressed quite absurdly while fiddling with his bass guitar. At the end, when they are floating on the asteroid, Lawrence asks Nefarious if he happens to play drums. "LAWRENCE!"
2. You have one when you start the fight. If that one gets destroyed, you can hop in the Turboslider and drive a short way to find a second one. This should be enough to kill the giant robot.
H-22. "Hey Sarge, wanna come hang out with us?" "What's all that noise I'm hearing?" "Uuuh... it's H-22's birthday! We're having a party!" "Sounds to me like your having a battle there." "Oh, I told you guys he wouldn't fall for it!" "You guys hold on, I'll be right there." Off to save the Rangers again.
100. 100 rounds of arena combat. And you are constantly switching challenge modes through the whole thing. The cash prize is huge, though. Good luck.
Rynocerator. You have upgraded this weapon beyond its theoretical limitations. The employees of Gadgetron are fearing for their lives. All hail Ratchet! He is our lord and master! Oh, and Ratchet... please be careful with that thing. Saying that this weapon completely obliterates everything in its path would be a HUGE understatement. This thing gives the BFG 9000 a run for its money. Good times.
6. The floor trophies are the ones you get for completing certain objectives. They are: Nano Finder (max out your health in Challenge Mode), Omega Arsenal (all weapons Lvl 8 in Challenge Mode), Friend of the Rangers (complete all the Ranger missions), Annihilation Nation Champion (complete EVERY challenge), one for finding all 40 Platinim Bolts, and one for getting all 30 Skill Points. Good luck getting them all.
Starship Phoenix. Starship Phoenix boasts seven Titanium bolts to collect, most of them in the Qwark vid-comics. Aquatos comes in seecond with five. The Zeldrin Starport only has two, and Blackwater City doesn't have any.
Skidd. Courtney Gears tests the Biobliterator on poor old Skidd McMarxx. Helga has been a robot since forever, so she doesn't count.
6. There are: small ones with one eye, mid-sized ones with two eyes that carry blasters (you only see them on Veldin), ones driving mechs, ones flying the saucers, large ones with blasters, and the giant commander one with jetpacks and the nasty blaster pistols.
101. Cashing in the Sewer Crystals to the Plumber (yes, he's back... again) will get you bolts. If you can sell him all 101 of the crystals, you will get a skill point. Use the mapper to help you find them all. In Challenge Mode, doing this will score you over 2,000,000 bolts.
A new Sarge. The Rangers are the cowards, not you. Upon meeting the Rangers, one of them proclaims "Hey look, a new Sarge!" before they all run off to "cover" your rear. But hey, you can't help but love the guys.
Shock Blaster. You get the Shock Blaster almost immediately after you land on Veldin. You get the Nitro Launcher shortly after that. You can buy the Plasma Whip and the Rift Inducer later in the game.
Veldin. The game starts with the Thyrranoids attacking Veldin, which also happens to be Ratchet's home planet. As you can expect, this makes him fairly mad. Aridia and Kerwan become under seige later in the game. Tyhrranosis is the Thyrranoids home planet, and I don't think even they are stupid enough to attack their own planet.
Gary and Helen. These two should be hard on your first try. Gary has a machine gun and missile launcher. Helen has a laser whip. Watch out!
Blade Bots. These little fella's can be destroyed in one hit, but will hurt if you get to close. Try shooting with a weapon. Or throwing your wrench.
Pirate Ghosts. You can't really find out they're ghosts in the game. But the guide says they are.
Three-eyed Tyhrranoid. Watch out for them, they have big guns. They are stronger than (probably) a Two and One-Eyed Tyhrranoid combined.
Captain Qwark. If it's your first time playing "Rachet and Clank 3" but not with the rest of the games, this was a major spoiler. Everyone thinks he's still missing.
Floranian Blood Flies. I made up the Nabla Nuff Dragon. The Nabla Native was second. Third was the Swamp Monster.
Two-eyed. Although the one-eyed Tyhrranoid is the first one you fight, the first one you see is the two-eyed. You see it during the news cast at the beginning of the game.
Omniwrench. The Omniwrench is Ratchet's favourite tool, which also doubles as a weapon. It can be thrown at enemies, and it is magnetized to attract bolts. It is always handy when confronted with large bolt cranks.
Aquatos. Planet Aquatos is 99% water. Instead of floating villages, the inhabitants of this aquatic world are either able to breathe underwater or live in a connected network of tunnels that lie on the sea floor. In this level, Ratchet and Clank must split up to find Dr. Nefarious' hideout. You can also buy "Ratchet & Clank 2" weapons from Slim Cognito and search for Sewer Crystals for the plumber to earn bolts.
Florana. Ratchet & Clank must search the Nabla Forest on Planet Florana for a mysterious being who has claimed to be the only person to have defeated Dr. Nefarious. Walk the Path of Death and find out who the man is.
Endako. In Clank's apartment are the Swingshot and Grindboots, as well as a large poster of Jak and Daxter. If you use the Dynamo on the pyramid lamp, you can play the "Sheep Invaders" game.
robot. He says this concerning his campaign to run for president again. It is during one of the cutscenes.
Secret Agent Clank. You see everyone watching the new Secret Agent Clank movie at the end. This is the final fight with Maxmillion. If you look closely you can see some old characters from the other games in the crowd.
Klunk. You hear its name right before you fight him. It is on Metropolis that you hear Klunk's name.
Sasha. You hear Sasha's name for the first time towards the beginning of the game. You see her in one of the first movies. After that you see her constantly in the rest of the day.
Seven. A question also answered by reaching a certain point in the game. You just need to complete Veldin and Florana in order to unlock the Phoenix and see how many bolts it has.
Infernox Armor. You unlock the armor around the end of the game. It is one million bolts to purchase. You purchase it at the armor vendor like the one on the Phoenix.
Zeldrin. This is the crash site if you didn't already know. It is out of the way but you can find it if you look for it.