Some sample questions from this category:
* Which nocturnal birds, loosely related to the owl family, have a very wide, strong beak, and camouflage themselves by resembling a tree branch? Their Latin name is 'Podargus strigoides'.
* Which Aussie bird is so named because its tail resembles a musical instrument?
* Which flightless bird, found only in tropical North Queensland and Papua New Guinea, is Australia's heaviest?
* Which of these birds is an Australian species of parrot?
* What colour scheme is the adult Cape Barren Goose's plumage?