Some sample questions from this category:
* Charles Bronson appeared in several films, including Vincent Price's "House of Wax," under his real name. What was it?
* When Bronson was a struggling young actor, he shared an apartment with another actor who'd eventually star in a popular TV sitcom. Who was this roommate?
* In an episode of "The Twilight Zone," Bronson played an American soldier who encounters a Russian soldier in the aftermath of a nuclear war. What actress played the Russian soldier?
* Bronson's background in coal mining country came in handy when he got to play Danny the Tunnel King, a master digger, in which World War 2 movie?
* In Sergio Leone's spaghetti Western "Once Upon a Time in the West," Bronson plays the hero. In an off-beat bit of casting, which perennial Hollywood good guy plays Bronson's utterly evil adversary?