Some sample questions from this category:
* Hi, I'm Gratuity but, you can call me Tip. The mishap that happened in my life all started with a color-changing mole on my Mom's back. I meet an alien friend named J.Lo. and we drive to Arizona in a very strange car.
* In the book, "Goodnight Moon", by Margaret Wise Brown, an animal (not the bunny) is found in every picture. What kind of animal is it?
* In the fantasy chronicles written by Lloyd Alexander, she's an outspoken princess who fights in the battles and wields her magical "bauble," a light-giving sphere, to help save her friends. Who is she?
* Her beautiful tales and her conviction that all girls are princesses enrapture her fellow students, even after her father dies, leaving her a penniless orphan at Miss Minchin's mercy. Who is she?
* The tomboyish aspiring writer of the March sisters, she proves her selfless generosity when their father falls ill, selling her hair to pay for their mother's train ticket. Who is this character from "Little Women"?