Some sample questions from this category:
* This book is about the plans of a mother to marry off her five daughters. Only two of her daughters are *happily* married by the end of the book. It takes place in England, in the early 1800s.
* A red-haired orphan goes to live on Prince Edward Island with a brother and sister who live on a farm. She has a very large imagination and a quick temper. This book is about her as she grows up.
* An orphan (yes, another) goes to live with her uncle, of whom she is afraid. She finds a crippled cousin, a boy who loves nature, and a locked-up garden.
* This book is about a boy who goes on a journey with several 'good guys' and several sailors-turned-pirates to find a buried treasure.
* This book is about a group of rabbits who leave their warren to find a new life. It includes an escape, a plan to find some doe rabbits, the escape from a dangerous warren, and the rest of their struggles