Some sample questions from this category:
* In Shel's poem called 'Sick', little Peggy Ann McKay says she has a 'gash, a rash, and (BLANK) bumps'. What color are the bumps?
* Finish this line from Shel's poem, 'Enter this deserted house' : 'But please walk slowly as you do. Frogs dwell here and (BLANK) too.
* Here's another: In Shel's poem 'The Dirtiest Man in the World', Dirty Dan, the world's dirtiest man, 'lives in a pen with (BLANK) hogs and a hen' How many pigs?
* In Shel's poem 'Benjamin Bunnn', what will not come undone off Benjamin Bunnn?
* In Shel's poem 'One Inch Tall', what would you ride to school if you were one inch tall, according to the poem?