Some sample questions from this category:
* Although Texas became Albert Sidney Johnston's adopted state, where was he actually born?
* In 1832, Johnston participated in the US army's successful suppression of an Indian rebellion. Who was the belligerent Indian leader?
* Johnston volunteered to fight for Texan independence against Mexico in 1836, and was appointed Senior Brigadier General of the Texan Army. Which junior officer resented his appointment and challenged Johnston to a duel?
* Johnston was appointed to what position in the Republic of Texas in 1838?
* In 1857, Johnston was appointed commander of a US military campaign to crush a rebellion against the US government. Who was rebelling?