Some sample questions from this category:
* On account of Grant's succession of victories, the Congress of the United States (with the President's signature) awarded what to Grant?
* Grant's headquarters in the field was marked by what?
* Lincoln had finally found his general. After years of generals with either incompetent, narcissistic, or bloated egos, Lincoln promoted one man over all the rest - the man who eventually won this war. What was it that made Grant Lincoln's choice.
* During the Siege of Petersburg, Grant ordered the tunneling under of the Confederates lines so as to blow them up. Who did the tunneling?
* The quote in the title of this quiz has been attributed to Lincoln after the Battle of Shiloh. What other 'steely' name is this battle known by?