Some sample questions from this category:
* Who was the first King of Hungary (1000-1038)?
* This king was raised to become Byzantinian Emperor, but ended up being a Hungarian King and making the country one of the strongest in Europe at the turn of the 12th and 13th century:
* What natural resource was Hungary the primary producer of in Europe during the medieval age?
* This great general's victories are credited with holding up Ottoman expansion into Europe for almost a century. Who was it?
* This Hungarian bishop was expected to become Pope, but lost against Leo X. The Crusade he had organized turned into a peasant rebellion: