Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of these people was on the Lancastrian side during the wars?
* In which year did the last battle of the wars take place?
* What led to the falling-out between Edward IV and his staunchest supporter, Richard, Earl of Warwick, known as the Kingmaker?
* In 1399 Richard II was usurped by this man, which led to the establishing of the House of Lancaster, and ultimately to the Wars of the Roses. Who was this usurper?
* Which foreign power sided with Edward IV during the wars?