Some sample questions from this category:
* This famous sculpture that was reproduced often in antiquity is a representation of Achilles, and is most commonly known as Doryphoros, or the Spear-Bearer. Who was the sculptor?
* The sculptor of Athena at the Parthenon, Phidias, also sculpted this gigantic sculpture at Olympia.
* Considered to be the father of Praxiteles, this famous 4th century sculptor is most remembered for his Eirene and Ploutos statue that was set up in the Agora. Who is he?
* The Tyrant Slayers, or Tyrannicides, was another famous Agora sculpture by Kritios and Nesiotes, depicts two men. What are their names?
* An early sculpture of a woman known as the Auxerre Goddess can be classified by her "sausage-link" hair, almond-shaped eyes, and smiling expression. What type of sculpture is she?