Some sample questions from this category:
* After castrating his father, Cronus threw the genitals into the sea. From the foam that they created, Aphrodite was born. Where was she carried to?
* Ironically, Aphrodite the fair was married to the ugliest of Olympians, Hephaestus. What did he agree to do in exchange for her hand?
* I am a son of Aphrodite and Dionysus. I am the Greek protector of gardens, domestic animals and fruits. Pictures of me with my genital exposed are often placed in gardens, to ensure fertility. I was much more popular in Rome then in Greece. Who am I?
* I once sculpted a woman in ivory who was so beautiful that no other woman could equal her. I clothed her, gave her jewels and named her Galatea. Taking pity on me, Aphrodite brought it to life. What is my name?
* I am one of the three Graces who follow Aphrodite. My sisters' names mean Mirth and Good Cheer. I am also supposed by some to be the wife of Hephaestus. Who am I?