Some sample questions from this category:
* At the beginning of the operetta, where is Iolanthe?
* 'To think that five-and-twenty years have elapsed since she was banished! What could she have done to have deserved to terrible a punishment?' What did Iolanthe do?
* Strephon, Iolanthe's son, is only half a fairy. Which half?
* Why is Phyllis unable to marry Strephon?
* After being insulted by the Lord Chancellor, the Fairy Queen sends Strephon into Parliament. What does she threaten to have him do there?