Some sample questions from this category:
* This is the most successful German musical. It opened in 1992 in Vienna, Austria, and was moved to Essen, Germany, in 2001. It is about the most popular empress from the 19th century. What's it called?
* Who performed the leading role at both premieres, in Austria and in Germany, of Levay's and Kunze's 1992 musical?
* The other leading role in the Levay's and Kunze's 1992 musical is a "timeless", handsome man, but he's not human. What is personified in him?
* The empress's murderer was an Italian anarchist. He leads through the show, commenting on what is happening, and in the prologue he stands before the Judge of the Souls who asks him why he killed her. Do you know his name?
* Finally: The empress's song became the greatest hit of the show. What's it called?