Some sample questions from this category:
* Which novel does not take place during the summer?
* Many lead characters have a job throughout the novels. Which position have the girls never held in a book?
* Along with "That Summer", this novel was turned into the movie "How to Deal".
* In this book, Macy has an entire summer ahead of her filled with empty air. Her boyfriend is away, and she hates her job. A spur of the moment decision finds her working in the middle of chaos with people who have endearingly flawed personalities.
* This Sarah Dessen novel is a love story. Remy is a heart-breaker. She's experienced, and it's her summer before college. She's going to have fun and not get attached to anyone. Then she meets Dexter.