Some sample questions from this category:
* While the wizards are arguing about whether to go to the tropical island, we discover that the Senior Wrangler has lost several relatives in somewhat unusual ways. As a result, what is something that the Senior Wrangler does not say are dangerous?
* In this book, Mustrum Ridcully is trying to be a Manager (with all this entails!). What is he trying to weld the wizards into?
* In the Galah float of 'Petunia, the Desert Princess', who was the only real woman?
* In the spirit of exchange, what does Archchancellor Ridcully offer to swap six students from Unseen University for with Archancellor Rincewind?
* Who, at the beginning of 'The Last Continent' was 'very, very ill'?