Some sample questions from this category:
* The action of "Richard III" directly follows the events of which of these historical dramas?
* Although there are many historical inaccuracies in the play, the presence of one character in particular is most unhistorical, as he/she had died in 1482 and, prior to that, had been in exile in France. Which character is it?
* Queen Margaret praises this character, but then prophecies an unhappy end for him after he rudely rebuffs her; a prophecy he remembers shortly before his execution. Which character is it?
* Before his murder, the Duke of Clarence relates to his jailer a vivid nightmare he had had the night before in which he drowned. According to the dream, how did he come to drown?
* This animal is associated with Richard in the play and was, in historical fact, featured on his crest. What animal is it?