Some sample questions from this category:
* In 'Tron' (1982), Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) holds a grudge against Ed Dillinger (David Warner) for having stolen his idea and design for a popular arcade game. What's it called?
* The closing credits of 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' (1982) end in a rather unusual way -- with a shot of the screen of an actual arcade game. What game provides us (and the film) with the words 'The End'?
* In 1983's 'WarGames,' David Lightman (Matthew Broderick) is shown playing a particular game at a Seattle arcade several times. What game is it?
* In 1984's 'Cloak and Dagger,' Davey Osborne (Henry Thomas) accidentally comes into possession of a video game cartridge that contains espionage information. What game system did the cartridge fit?
* Just before John Connor first encounters both Terminators in 1991's 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day,' he is shown playing a game in a Los Angeles arcade. What's the game?