Some sample questions from this category:
* Malcolm Arnold was born on 21st October 1921, in which English county town?
* Another of Malcolm Arnold's most popular works is an overture based on a poem by the Scottish poet Robert Burns. What is the name of this poem?
* During the 1950s and 60s, Malcolm Arnold wrote the scores for many British films, working with some of the finest directors of the time. For which film, directed by David Lean, did Arnold win an Oscar?
* Malcolm Arnold wrote the music for a number of ballets. One of these was based on the story of a notorious murderer who was later to be the subject of a musical by Stephen Sondheim. What was the name of this character?
* Malcolm Arnold has written nine symphonies, the seventh of which is dedicated "To Katherine, Robert and Edward". Who are these dedicatees?