Some sample questions from this category:
* Bruckner was born in the farming village of Ansfelden, which is near which provencial capital?
* After the death of his father, Bruckner began his musical training at the age of 13 in the local monastery of St. Florian, where he became a chorister. Why was this odd?
* As adept at music as Bruckner was, he did not pursue a career in music until 1855 at the age of 31. What other career did he pursue?
* Bruckner studied counterpoint with music theorist Simon Sechter from 1855 through 1861. He then applied for testing at Vienna Conservatory for official recognition of his studies. What difficult task did Bruckner complete to gain this recognition?
* With his accredidation, Bruckner again became an educator. At what institutions did he teach music?