Some sample questions from this category:
* In 1903, the Symphony Hall in Cleveland was to be dedicated. The musical director there wanted a famous musician to dedicate the hall. Joachim was one of his choices, but turned down the invitation. Who did dedicate the hall?
* In what city was Joachim born?
* With which of these composers was Joachim not associated?
* For which of the following pieces is Joachim most famous as a composer?
* Which of these positions did Joachim not have during his lifetime?