Some sample questions from this category:
* Very soon, he began attempts to write an opera. How old was Rossini when he wrote his first opera, written for the opera house of Venice?
* Rossini continued to write several operas each year, for the different opera houses of Italy. Almost everywhere he got great success, but in which Italian city was he initially less successful?
* Guglielmo Tell, one of his more serious and longer operas, was not written for an Italian opera house. For which one was it written instead?
* In 'La Gazza Ladra' the plot revolves around a theft. Who was the thief?
* Another charming opera is 'La Cenerentola', based on a fairy-tale. Do you know which one?