Some sample questions from this category:
* Born on 7th May, 1840 in Votkinsk, a town some 600 miles east of Moscow, to Ilya and Alexandra Tchaikovsky, the young Peter appears to have inherited his early love of music from whom?
* In 1862 Peter enrolled at which prestigious academy of music?
* While admiring the French composers Berlioz, Delibes and Bizet, Peter's total admiration was reserved for which of the following composers?
* In 1875, Peter finished his first Piano Concerto, the "B Flat Minor", and it was received extremely well. Who was the soloist for the first performance?
* Undoubtedly a master of composition for the ballet, which of the following was the first of Peter's great ballets?