Some sample questions from this category:
* The following is a line from "Thoroughly Modern Millie".
"But the fact is everything today is thoroughly modern,__________________.
* "And I look back on Venus, I look back on Mars and I burn with the fire of ten million stars, and in time, and in time__________________".
Which line(taken from the musical "Fame") belongs on the blank?
* What are the missing lyrics in this song from "Chicago", found on the soundtrack?
"Whatever happened to 'Please May I' and 'Yes Thank You' and 'How Charming', now no one even says oops when they're passing their gas...?"
* A popular song from the movie "Grease".
"We go together like rama lama lama kadingadi ding da dong..."
Which line comes next?
* "Dancing bears, _________________, things I almost remember, and a song some one sings, once upon a December"
What's the missing lyric from this song in "Anastasia"?