Some sample questions from this category:
* Lucy Maud Montgomery was the only child of Clara Macneill Montgomery and Hugh John Montgomery. Maud grew up not knowing her mother as Clara died of tuberculosis when Maud was very young. How old was Maud when she lost her mother?
* Some time after the death of his wife, Hugh Montgomery, who was a restless fellow, left Maud in the care of which of her relatives, while he travelled to western Canada?
* When Maud was about five or six years of age, what illness nearly took her life?
* Which one of Maud's relatives was a member of the Canadian Senate?
* Maud, although not a reputed beauty, had many suitors. Which of the following of her gentlemen admirers did she admit was the 'love of her life'?