Some sample questions from this category:
* Nikola Tesla was born in 1856 in what is now which country?
* Eventually Tesla, on his own, created a number of patents for various motors and other equipment related to electricity. What fellow inventor and entrepreneur agreed to pay Tesla a million dollars for his collective patents?
* Tesla became a member of New York's high society during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. One particular actress took an extreme interest in Mr. Tesla. Who was she?
* Later in Tesla's life, he became a hermit of sorts. He avoided people and found friendship with a certain creature which is abundant in New York City. Of which common New York creatures was Tesla quite fond?
* With which of the following inventions was Tesla not intimately involved?