Some sample questions from this category:
* A prolific mass murderer, this fellow is said to have worn a garland of severed fingers and to have eradicated whole towns-that is, until he ran into the Buddha.
* These two were masterful courtesan as their songs of realization in the Therigatha testify.
* This wild man had a proclivity for drink and abusing his students.
* According to tradition, this saint-king and his 'untouchable' consort are said to have immoliated themselves when his subjects refused to forgo their mores and follow his transgressive example. They are often depicted as riding upon a tiger.
* This yogini's image was tarnished after she transgressed her vows. However, she is now known for her seminal role in a meditation wherein one visualizes oneself being dismembered and devoured by demons in a charnel ground.